Anguilla is an island in the Caribbean Sea that has made financial gains through two innovative technologies (Artificial Intelligence and Vanity URL).
- ‘AI’ is the ‘country code’ of Anguilla and is also an abbreviation for Artificial Intelligence.
- Financial benefits to Artificial Intelligence and Anguilla: When an Internet address that ends with an ‘.ai’ is registered or renewed by an Artificial Intelligence startup or a large company or an investor, the island is paid up to 50 dollars annually. The fee comes from those startups, companies or investors that are mostly deposited in Anguilla’s government treasury.
- The Uniform Resource Locator- URL is a unique web address that is used to serve marketing purposes. A vanity URL is a type of custom URL that helps users remember and search for a specific page in a website.
- It is a British seaside island located in the eastern Caribbean Sea, ie Britain is the authority on it.
- The Caribbean Sea is a part of the Atlantic Ocean that is southeast of the Gulf of Mexico.
- It is formed from coral and limestone and has a tropical climate.
- Other islands: There are several small uninhabited offshore islands in the region, some of which are the larger islands Dog, Scrub and Sombrero and Prickly Pear Cays.
- Population: Majority of the population of Anguilla is of African descent, most of whom believe in Christianity.
- Economy: The economy here is based on tourism and financial services, while the importance of agriculture is very less.